Not sending all of your transcripts

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
scammedhard

Re: Not sending all of your transcripts

Postby scammedhard » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:27 pm

jeff9 wrote:Ya, I know. :hangshead: I just hoped maybe someone would come out with another viewpoint. I mean I remember people telling me to to alert the 2nd CC of the 1st, and then I remember being told to tell my University of the 1st CC. I just couldn't see how/why they would check and sure enough, they never did.

So this alone will be a big problem for the C+F boards. They will see your transcripts and notice that you did not notify the 2nd CC or the University about the 1st CC.

flcath

Postby flcath » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:33 pm

jeff9 wrote:
flcath wrote:
If you seriously don't get it, here you go: law schools (and the LSAC) won't find out. They will make no attempt whatsoever to do so.

They also will never find out if you falsely say that you are African American (the admissions people don't see you when you finally matriculate), or if you talk about your 8 years in the peace corps that you never did.

The bar will, dipshit.

If this thread got you this angry, I can only imagine how much fun you would be to work with. Judging by your photo I wouldn't be talking shit to anyone, online or in person.

Look dickweed, I'm perfectly fine to be around in general, and my appearance is well within expected norms (if that's even what your dig was referring to; you seem like an idiot).

I suggest you get another handle if you want to continue using this site.

jeff9

Postby jeff9 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:35 pm

flcath wrote:Look dickweed, I'm perfectly fine to be around in general, and my appearance is well within expected norms (if that's even what your dig was referring to; you seem like an idiot).

Cath, everyone I know at FSU that knows you thinks you're a [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.]. Get out my thread pussy.

NZA

Postby NZA » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:36 pm

jeff9 wrote:
flcath wrote:
If you seriously don't get it, here you go: law schools (and the LSAC) won't find out. They will make no attempt whatsoever to do so.

They also will never find out if you falsely say that you are African American (the admissions people don't see you when you finally matriculate), or if you talk about your 8 years in the peace corps that you never did.

The bar will, dipshit.

If this thread got you this angry, I can only imagine how much fun you would be to work with. Judging by your photo I wouldn't be talking shit to anyone, online or in person.

If your stupidity is enough to piss off a bunch of law students on the internet, imagine how the Bar is going to feel when they find out you did this.

Jesus, dude.

jeff9

Postby jeff9 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 pm

NZA wrote:If your stupidity is enough to piss off a bunch of law students on the internet, imagine how the Bar is going to feel when they find out you did this.

Jesus, dude.

well I have PM's from people saying otherwise so --ImageRemoved-- I have 0 classes from that school on my transcript, 0 loans from the school, 0 grants, and it was in a state in which neither of my 2 previous schools are in, the law schools I'm applying to, or the bar I will be attempting is in. It is always a smart move to be honest but it wasn't that crazy of a question. It especially didn't deserve insults.

flcath

Postby flcath » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:44 pm

jeff9 wrote:
flcath wrote:Look dickweed, I'm perfectly fine to be around in general, and my appearance is well within expected norms (if that's even what your dig was referring to; you seem like an idiot).

Cath, everyone I know at FSU that knows you thinks you're a [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.]. Get out my thread pussy.

The number of people who know me and are still at FSU have got to be in the single digits.

I really hope you don't go to my alma mater, but if you do, bear in mind that you need anonymity; I don't.

Bildungsroman

Postby Bildungsroman » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:44 pm

jeff9 wrote:
NZA wrote:If your stupidity is enough to piss off a bunch of law students on the internet, imagine how the Bar is going to feel when they find out you did this.

Jesus, dude.

well I have PM's from people saying otherwise so --ImageRemoved-- I have 0 classes from that school on my transcript, 0 loans from the school, 0 grants, and it was in a state in which neither of my 2 previous schools are in, the law schools I'm applying to, or the bar I will be attempting is in. It is always a smart move to be honest but it wasn't that crazy of a question. It especially didn't deserve insults.

It was a retarded question and you deserve to be insulted for it.

NZA

Postby NZA » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
jeff9 wrote:

Jesus, dude.

It was a retarded question and you deserve to be insulted for it.

jeff9

Postby jeff9 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:48 pm

flcath wrote:The number of people who know me at FSU have got to be in the single digits.

well that's for damn sure. Like I said, see your way out my thread --ImageRemoved--

Postby 20121109 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:23 pm

jeff9 wrote:

Yeah. This language isn't tolerated on TLS. Banned.

Thread locked for idiocy.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”