0L Gunner Thread Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
blehGPAgoodLSAT

New

Re: 0L Gunner Thread

Post by blehGPAgoodLSAT » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:45 am

B.Web wrote:They need somethin...just not food

8)

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:20 pm

If I hear somebody in class say they've outlined an E&E I'm going to take their milk money.

northwood

Platinum

Post by northwood » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:24 pm

the thing about gunners is- obvious and blatent ones get shot down throughout the semester. Successful gunning is like sniping- you dont want your prey/ target to know whats coming until its too late ( if at ever)

TheFutureLawyer

Gold

Post by TheFutureLawyer » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 pm

boosk wrote:--ImageRemoved--

+

any questions?
To be clear, you're saying we should get drunk on grey goose and fap to victoria's secret angels, right?

monarchylover

Bronze

Post by monarchylover » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Are you a gunner if you don't really speak out in class but "accidentally" let people beside you see your perfect scores so they can gawk at it especially the people who talk about dumb shit and argue with the professor?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Platinum

Post by 071816 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Fuck being a gunner tool. I'm going to be a sniper.

Platinum

Post by 071816 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 pm

:lol: I laughed out loud as I was reading this list.

TheFactor

Silver

Post by TheFactor » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 am

monarchylover wrote:Are you a gunner if you don't really speak out in class but "accidentally" let people beside you see your perfect scores so they can gawk at it especially the people who talk about dumb shit and argue with the professor?
Depends on your "outlook on life."

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 1&start=50

monarchylover

Bronze

Post by monarchylover » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:20 am

TheFactor wrote:
monarchylover wrote:Are you a gunner if you don't really speak out in class but "accidentally" let people beside you see your perfect scores so they can gawk at it especially the people who talk about dumb shit and argue with the professor?

Wow and to think you're 20 min from my UG. Maybe we can compare life strategies one day. I'm applying to your school but ya know my outlook on life will probably hold me back...

Edit: Its seems pretty weird that you find a positive outlook on life humorous when your quote is "You can do anything you want to do. This is your world." -Bob Ross

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

PinkCow

Silver

Post by PinkCow » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:49 am

monarchylover wrote:
TheFactor wrote:

Wow and to think you're 20 min from my UG. Maybe we can compare life strategies one day. I'm applying to your school but ya know my outlook on life will probably hold me back...

Edit: Its seems pretty weird that you find a positive outlook on life humorous when your quote is "You can do anything you want to do. This is your world." -Bob Ross

TheFactor

Silver

Post by TheFactor » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:30 pm

monarchylover wrote:
TheFactor wrote:

I (along with everyone else) find it humorous that you think you'll get into a great law school "if only because [your] outlook on life." And LOL at assuming a Bob Ross quote is meant to be taken seriously.

monarchylover

Bronze

Post by monarchylover » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:15 pm

TheFactor wrote:
monarchylover wrote:
TheFactor wrote:

I (along with everyone else) find it humorous that you think you'll get into a great law school "if only because [your] outlook on life." And LOL at assuming a Bob Ross quote is meant to be taken seriously.
I would like to eat your soul one day

beachbum

Gold

Post by beachbum » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:18 pm

monarchylover wrote:I would like to eat your soul one day
well that was unexpected

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

monarchylover

Bronze

Post by monarchylover » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 pm

beachbum wrote:
well that was unexpected
sorry drunk from boating

fingersxd

Silver

Post by fingersxd » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:36 pm

monarchylover wrote:
beachbum wrote:
well that was unexpected
sorry drunk from boating
I always get drunk from boating. The alcohol doesn't effect me much though.

PinkCow

Silver

Post by PinkCow » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:49 pm

fingersxd wrote:
monarchylover wrote:
beachbum wrote:
well that was unexpected
sorry drunk from boating
I always get drunk from boating. The alcohol doesn't effect me much though.

So what you're saying is that a boat makes you drunk?

txadv11

Silver

Post by txadv11 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm

44. Get into such a heated and passionate argument with the professor that at the end of your speech, you just puke all over my desk. Then, wipe your mouth and continue gunning like nothing happened.
80. When the person next to you misses something the Professor said and looks at your screen to see what it was, minimize Word.
:lol:

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

WSJ_Law

Bronze

Post by WSJ_Law » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:27 pm

monarchylover wrote:
TheFactor wrote:

monarchylover

Bronze

Post by monarchylover » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:28 pm

WSJ_Law wrote:
monarchylover wrote:
TheFactor wrote:

That picture is so wrong I disagree

TheFactor

Silver

Post by TheFactor » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:33 pm

beachbum wrote:
well that was unexpected

Legal Baller

New

Post by Legal Baller » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 pm

PinkCow wrote:
Legal Baller wrote:Comon. There have got to be more gunners on these forums than just the few that have posted thus far.
Brah they're too busy gunning. Just think, every minute you waste on this forum is a minute you could have mastered some aspect of legal understanding. At this point, you're weeks behind.
Fuck... you're right. Hopefully those assholes end up at different schools than myself.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Legal Baller

New

Post by Legal Baller » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:46 pm

northwood wrote:the thing about gunners is- obvious and blatent ones get shot down throughout the semester. Successful gunning is like sniping- you dont want your prey/ target to know whats coming until its too late ( if at ever)
Fuckin A. I agree with that. I will not be one of those queers who guns in class.

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Legal Baller wrote:
northwood wrote:the thing about gunners is- obvious and blatent ones get shot down throughout the semester. Successful gunning is like sniping- you dont want your prey/ target to know whats coming until its too late ( if at ever)
Fuckin A. I agree with that. I will not be one of those queers who guns in class.

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
Legal Baller wrote:Fuckin A. I agree with that. I will not be one of those queers who guns in class.
Everyone knows it's only the gays who gun.

paulinaporizkova

Gold

Post by paulinaporizkova » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Legal Baller wrote:
wow you're just a winner aren't you. with all your life-gunning it's almost like you could've broken 170 on the LSAT, but you didn't even get close, so that's weird

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”