OMG Please help me!!!

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
flexityflex86

Re: OMG Please help me!!!

Postby flexityflex86 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:13 pm

in all honesty, when i first read your post i thought you were full of shit, but didn't want to accuse you of lying in public with no evidence.

however, the bid about him being needy and afraid of losing you made it make at least logical sense.

i just think you need to prove this, and it can't just be taking the blame for you. i'd do a similar thing for my girlfriend now as long as it couldn't F me with a record if i wasn't considering law to help her out. i think it's just something people do for each other.

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Ineedhelp! wrote:
flexityflex86 wrote:i hope the emotional distress has hurt your grammar and writing skills. you got into a t-20?

Jackass get the fuck off if you cant give valuable advice, you asshole. I dont need that right now. I said pardon my typo and grammer i'm not trying to impress anyone right now, my life is at stake.

Flex is a little out of line, but you don't have to be a bitch. You're on a message board. Calm the fuck down

AreJay711

Postby AreJay711 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Any pics OP?

flexityflex86

Postby flexityflex86 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:18 pm

that's ok. i'm impervious to insults not about my religion and family. call it confidence or understanding it comes with the territory of saying what comes into your head whenever you feel like it.

Ineedhelp!

Postby Ineedhelp! » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:18 pm

BlueDiamond wrote:how nice is it to have an SO that is willing to cover for your bad negotiation tactics?

why would i want to negotiate or attend this tier 4 school in an oversaturated market when i got and paid my deposit attend a top 20? I stand to loose 1000 dollars in deposit. Please dont be a bitch.

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:18 pm

flexityflex86 wrote:in all honesty, when i first read your post i thought you were full of shit, but didn't want to accuse you of lying in public with no evidence.

however, the bid about him being needy and afraid of losing you made it make at least logical sense.

i just think you need to prove this, and it can't just be taking the blame for you. i'd do a similar thing for my girlfriend now as long as it couldn't F me with a record if i wasn't considering law to help her out. i think it's just something people do for each other.

I think filing for divorce in congruence with said confession would be fairly convincing...

AreJay, you're a dick :wink: :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Ineedhelp!

Postby Ineedhelp! » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 pm

flexityflex86 wrote:that's ok. i'm impervious to insults not about my religion and family. call it confidence or understanding it comes with the territory of saying what comes into your head whenever you feel like it.

I'm sorry Flexity, i really didnt mean it, im just freaking out right now. Please dont hold it against me!

flexityflex86

Postby flexityflex86 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 pm

AreJay711 wrote:Any pics OP?

i'm all for joking around, but you are way too overly horny all the time dude. i'm also all for making fun of OP, but you're treating her like a sex object just cause she's a woman and not a human being. how many girls do u roofie per law school year?

flexityflex86

Postby flexityflex86 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Ineedhelp! wrote:
flexityflex86 wrote:that's ok. i'm impervious to insults not about my religion and family. call it confidence or understanding it comes with the territory of saying what comes into your head whenever you feel like it.

I'm sorry Flexity, i really didnt mean it, im just freaking out right now. Please dont hold it against me!

well i don't know who you are, and honestly i don't care. i was being mean, and hit a soar spot. no worries.

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:22 pm

flexityflex86 wrote:
Ineedhelp! wrote:

well i don't know who you are, and honestly i don't care. i was being mean, and hit a soar spot. no worries.

Says the guy making fun of grammar

AreJay711

Postby AreJay711 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:23 pm

flexityflex86 wrote:

i'm all for joking around, but you are way too overly horny all the time dude. i'm also all for making fun of OP, but you're treating her like a sex object just cause she's a woman and not a human being. how many girls do u roofie per law school year?

Zero. I like to catch them desperate and on the rebound so stop fucking with my game. Anyway, I gave my real advice first and agree with you that this OP seems a bit trolltastic.

flexityflex86

Postby flexityflex86 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:24 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
flexityflex86 wrote:
Ineedhelp! wrote:

Says the guy making fun of grammar

lol long day, but this explains why i am going to the aforementioned tier 4 OP talked about.

Ineedhelp!

Postby Ineedhelp! » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Hey arejay please dont make fun of me, i'm really scared here. I had high hopes of attending law school this fall.

So i read lsac rules on misconduct and it says they investigate and need proof so if they cant prove that it was actually me standing by that computer and with my husband confessing and writing a letter along with a police report do they really have a case?

fatduck

Postby fatduck » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:26 pm

blessing in disguise. divorce him and become a plumber.

Ineedhelp!

Postby Ineedhelp! » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
flexityflex86 wrote:

Zero. I like to catch them desperate and on the rebound so stop fucking with my game. Anyway, I gave my real advice first and agree with you that this OP seems a bit trolltastic.

Arejay how is this a troll? i really need advice here, i knew i shouldnt have ask here but i had nowhere else to go.

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 pm

fatduck wrote:blessing in disguise. divorce him and become a plumber.

fatduck is in. Now we know we be trollin'

flexityflex86

Postby flexityflex86 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Ineedhelp! wrote:Hey arejay please dont make fun of me, i'm really scared here. I had high hopes of attending law school this fall.

So i read lsac rules on misconduct and it says they investigate and need proof so if they cant prove that it was actually me standing by that computer and with my husband confessing and writing a letter along with a police report do they really have a case?

proof seems pretty relative. is a proctor who is supposed to wear glasses but took them off and saw someone looking at someone's test really proof? probably not criminally, but i would imagine LSAC would treat that as proof.

i would argue that based off what you just described, yes, and in all honesty if i was voting for them you would lose.

you would also have to prove your husband doesn't just love you, and will screw himself to help the love of his life.

AreJay711

Postby AreJay711 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Ineedhelp! wrote:Hey arejay please dont make fun of me, i'm really scared here. I had high hopes of attending law school this fall.

Fine but the offer stands.

I still think going to your school would be better since you already have the deposit there and it'd be best to talk to them before they here from the LSAC. Idk if they even could deny you at this point since you didn't lie to get accepted or anything but I think it should still be your first priority. LSAC isn't going to take some drastic action without some administrative process where you could give your input but your school probably could. Obviously, you need to talk to all parties and get the police report done asap.

bartleby

Postby bartleby » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm

I hope this is a flame. Guys like that are so messed up.

If it isn't - get the fuck out while you can - regardless of what other complications you have. I read that he wanted to be closer to HIS family - so I assume no children. Thank God. Not the right place to ask the question though but as a complete stranger, seriously, this kinda behavior only gets worse with age.

Explain situation to LSAC, law schools, it'll be fine. These situations are always given the benefit of the doubt. Example: if I didn't want to turn in an essay in UG and said my grandmother died, nobody would give a fuck. But if I were a girl and said I was abused over the weekend, that is a true holy shit moment for the professor and he can't not buy it for the possibility that it might be true.

Lastly, I know a handful of people who still type "alot" and confuse "there" and "their" and are in big law / CCN.

If you are a troll, go fuck yourself.

sunynp

Postby sunynp » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:32 pm

If this is real you need to get your stuff, pack a bag, take a bunch of cash out of the bank- along with any important papers- and go stay in a hotel for a few days. Take all your papers relating to school with you. I would also, when you are alone in a hotel, write a full statement of everything that happened to the best of your memory. I would then start tracking every phone call or email or whatever I have with this husband.

You need to sort your personal life out before you go to law school. This is too crazy to deal with on top of law school pressure. Law school is not your number one issue to deal with at the moment. You can deal with LSAC later, a couple of days won't matter.

Most of all you need to calm down. You must be panicked if you are posting asking for help here. When things are crazy is when you need to stay the calmest and think the clearest. If you got accepted to a law school this year - there is no reason you won't get it next year. I think you need a year to get this resolved.

If this is just some kid looking for kicks, you are a jerk.
Last edited by sunynp on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AreJay711

Postby AreJay711 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:33 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:

I know plumbers that make >70K a year. My dad also is technically a plumber (he has a master plumber certification anyway) and makes big money with a mechanical contracting company. Duck is just offering perspective.

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Ineedhelp! wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
flexityflex86 wrote:

Arejay how is this a troll? i really need advice here, i knew i shouldnt have ask here but i had nowhere else to go.

This is the interwebz. We have no more experience with this sort of thing than you. If you want real advice, you're probably in the wrong place /thread

fatduck

Postby fatduck » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:33 pm

why does he have complete access to your email? does he threaten you with violence if you change your passwords? see if you can get him to rough you up a bit, and then go to the cops.

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:34 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:

I know plumbers that make >70K a year. My dad also is technically a plumber (he has a master plumber certification anyway) and makes big money with a mechanical contracting company. Duck is just offering perspective.

I didn't mean to knock the duck - and i agree with him. He just makes me laugh

flexityflex86

Postby flexityflex86 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 pm

this reminds me of the time when i told yale that harvard was going to have conan o'brien perform for me every night, and that they should therefore get me the beatles. i blamed it on my dog. didn't work though hence why i'm posting today.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”