High School Transcripts Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3v3ryth1ng

Bronze

High School Transcripts

Post by 3v3ryth1ng » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 am

I finished near the bottom of my high school class, barely graduating. I was also an RSP student (special education), and I had a pretty long track record of suspensions and expulsions.

I've obviously changed in the last 10 years, and I've demonstrated considerable improvement throughout college, grad school, and my career. In fact, the difference is like night and day. I went from being a total failure to proving that I may have actually belonged somewhere near the top of my high school class.

What do you guys think of including a shitty high school transcript like mine in order to demonstrate that I have been on a consistent upward trend? I think it's a risky move, but I can't imagine too many people have done this. It might help to make my application stand out. What do you think?

PS: Yes, I know that numbers matter more than anything else. No need to remind me of that.

omninode

Bronze

Re: High School Transcripts

Post by omninode » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:13 am

I really don't think any law school cares about what you were doing in high school. Not enough to require proof, anyway.

shoeshine

Silver

Re: High School Transcripts

Post by shoeshine » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:14 am

No. Don't do it. Don't even think about doing it.

/thread

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”