Great Book to read before you go to law school Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
EmilyS

New

Great Book to read before you go to law school

Post by EmilyS » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi everyone!
I just finished my 1L year and wanted to share this book I just read. I wish I had read it before I went to school. It has all sorts of tips about how to study, how professors grade, etc. It is written by an anonymous professor. It is great for people going or thinking about going to law school. It has great advice that would have been really nice to know beforehand. Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know. Hopefully you find it helpful!

http://www.amazon.com/Law-School-Underc ... _rhf_p_t_1

In case the link doesn't work, the book is called Law School Undercover and it's written by Professor X.

NZA

Silver

Re: Great Book to read before you go to law school

Post by NZA » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Wow, EmilyS! You don't sound like ad spam at all.

Mainly this is for IBTL.

NYC Law

Gold

Post by NYC Law » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm

IBTL

Protip(s): get a better book cover
Be more subtle in spamming

sundance95

Gold

Post by sundance95 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Lol @ the idea of a professor writing anything anonymously.

Platinum

Post by 071816 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 pm

I'd rather eat my own feces than read that monstrosity of a book (okay, maybe not).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

paulinaporizkova

Gold

Post by paulinaporizkova » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 pm

EmilyS wrote:Hi everyone!
I just finished my 1L year and wanted to share this book I just read. I wish I had read it before I went to school. It has all sorts of tips about how to study, how professors grade, etc. It is written by an anonymous professor. It is great for people going or thinking about going to law school. It has great advice that would have been really nice to know beforehand. Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know. Hopefully you find it helpful!

In case the link doesn't work, the book is called Law School Undercover and it's written by Professor X.
Charles Xavier??? Love that guy

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Well this totally didn't out you after you posted it on the fb group 5 minutes ago :roll:

NZA

Silver

Post by NZA » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Flips88 wrote:

Well this totally didn't out you after you posted it on the fb group 5 minutes ago :roll:
...there's a TLS FB group?

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:33 pm

NZA wrote:
Flips88 wrote:

On my school's class of 2014 fb group.

NZA

Silver

Post by NZA » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Flips88 wrote:
NZA wrote:
Flips88 wrote:

On my school's class of 2014 fb group.
Got it. Looks like she hasn't made it to MLaw's...yet.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”