Website for searching firms by state?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
AlabamaIceman

Website for searching firms by state?

Postby AlabamaIceman » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Not sure where to put this topic, but I recently lost my bookmarks and for the life of me cannot recall the actual name of a VERY useful site I had bookmarked previously that served as a search engine and reference by state for firms, it was very polished-looking and had a map where one could click on each state on a map and then sort by city, number of attorneys, etc.

Anyone know? Google is helping me not at all.

acrossthelake

Re: Website for searching firms by state?

Postby acrossthelake » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:31 am

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=157633

I think the first link is what you're looking for, but not sure so take a look.

Anonymous Loser

Postby Anonymous Loser » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 am

Martindale is probably the most inlcusive resource you'll find, and has excellent sorting capabilities. I'm not sure why it's absent from the list in the linked thread: it has far more utility that most of the other sources listed (e.g., breakdown of recent federal litigation by practice area).

Kobe_Teeth

Postby Kobe_Teeth » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:05 am

Anonymous Loser wrote:Martindale is probably the most inlcusive resource you'll find, and has excellent sorting capabilities. I'm not sure why it's absent from the list in the linked thread: it has far more utility that most of the other sources listed (e.g., breakdown of recent federal litigation by practice area).

+1

ahduth

Postby ahduth » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Anonymous Loser wrote:Martindale is probably the most inlcusive resource you'll find, and has excellent sorting capabilities. I'm not sure why it's absent from the list in the linked thread: it has far more utility that most of the other sources listed (e.g., breakdown of recent federal litigation by practice area).

This site kicks ass.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”