Leaving out a transcript for LSAC Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Bildungsroman

Platinum

Re: Leaving out a transcript for LSAC

Post by Bildungsroman » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:14 pm

armyparalegalnco wrote: I would love to compare Army resumes with you anytime and play who's d1ck is bigger
The The latter half of this dare is rapidly becoming necessary.

Just don't make eye contact or it gets weird.

ThomasMN

Bronze

Post by ThomasMN » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 pm

armyparalegalnco wrote:
ThomasMN wrote: I took my service seriously and would never purposefully disparage the good name of the United States Army or the NCO Corp.
And you think that you are not doing that right now?
By openly questioning and mocking why an Army NCO would want to hide information from LSAC? No.

armyparalegalnco

New

Post by armyparalegalnco » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:56 pm

DoubleChecks wrote: i would have thought the comment about the bar catching the one guy on page 1 would be enough, but i guess im wrong.
Yes because my question containted the word "bar" and also was relative to somoene forging their entire identity to gain entrance into harvard. Note, Harvard was not in my question either.

PDaddy

Gold

Post by PDaddy » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:52 pm

armyparalegalnco wrote: That's great. But that also wasn't the question.
Ok. Since you can't seem to indulge in a reasonably intelligent conversation, here's some real talk for you. Better safe than sorry. Don't pull that shit! Reveal everything to the schools, LSAC and the bar!

You seem to be looking for permission to decieve the authorities, or justification for having done it already.

If there's a character-fitness issue on that transcriipt you omitted, you are toast anyways, even if the transgression was "minor". You seem like a real type-A douche. Find another line of work, dude.

bhan87

Silver

Post by bhan87 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 am

armyparalegalnco wrote:Please...I don't want to hear about morals or opinions, I want to hear about facts and reality. If you have a transcript with grades that appear absolutly no where else in your academic record, is lsac in the business of investigating this stuff. Has anyone ever done this, heard of anyone doing it, or seen anyone bit in the azz by doing it.

Yes I know, the bar is god, they see all hear all and they magically WILL find out, but focus on the question. LSAC and School only...
You realize how meaningless it is to make that distinction right? If the ABA finds out you were not forthcoming with your transcripts, you will NOT pass the C&F requirements and as a result, will be INELIGIBLE to practice as a lawyer. On top of that, you'll have 200k of non-refundable debt, a ruined reputation, and no ability to find a job.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

DoubleChecks

Gold

Post by DoubleChecks » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:07 am

armyparalegalnco wrote:
DoubleChecks wrote: i would have thought the comment about the bar catching the one guy on page 1 would be enough, but i guess im wrong.
Yes because my question containted the word "bar" and also was relative to somoene forging their entire identity to gain entrance into harvard. Note, Harvard was not in my question either.
I think people are reacting to the odd distinction you're making between LSAC and C&F (besides your obvious db-ness). Could you at least explain in the OP why you're so intent on making that distinction? I know you'd go to x school debt free, but most would assume it would be to practice as an attorney. Do you plan on getting a JD and not passing the bar? In which case, I guess talking about bar C&F really would be irrelevant.

note: I don't understand your reference to Harvard.

armyparalegalnco

New

Post by armyparalegalnco » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 am

bhan87 wrote:
armyparalegalnco wrote:Please...I don't want to hear about morals or opinions, I want to hear about facts and reality. If you have a transcript with grades that appear absolutly no where else in your academic record, is lsac in the business of investigating this stuff. Has anyone ever done this, heard of anyone doing it, or seen anyone bit in the azz by doing it.

Yes I know, the bar is god, they see all hear all and they magically WILL find out, but focus on the question. LSAC and School only...
You realize how meaningless it is to make that distinction right? If the ABA finds out you were not forthcoming with your transcripts, you will NOT pass the C&F requirements and as a result, will be INELIGIBLE to practice as a lawyer. On top of that, you'll have 200k of non-refundable debt, a ruined reputation, and no ability to find a job.
You people really don't read the specifics do you? You just fire away almost with programmed answers. MY SCHOOL IS FREE......FREE as in ZERO dollars, Got it? Great.

Curry

Post by Curry » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:58 am

armyparalegalnco wrote:
bhan87 wrote:

You people really don't read the specifics do you? You just fire away almost with programmed answers. MY SCHOOL IS FREE......FREE as in ZERO dollars, Got it? Great.
AND BECAUSE OF THIS, LYING TO LAW SCHOOLS IS OKAY!!!!

armyparalegalnco

New

Post by armyparalegalnco » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:59 am

DoubleChecks wrote:
armyparalegalnco wrote:
I think people are reacting to the odd distinction you're making between LSAC and C&F (besides your obvious db-ness). Could you at least explain in the OP why you're so intent on making that distinction? I know you'd go to x school debt free, but most would assume it would be to practice as an attorney. Do you plan on getting a JD and not passing the bar? In which case, I guess talking about bar C&F really would be irrelevant.

note: I don't understand your reference to Harvard.
The news article that was posted was about forging all the records was about the guy getting into Harvard.

At this point, its more about the fact that time and time again on these boards no one addreses the question? I'm so tired of hearing about how the C&F will find out the color of your cat in second grade, when this thread was never about the bar, and the debt that will be incured (like the poster above me who doesn't read). It was simply about the transcripts and LSAC, and did you know anyone who did it, do you have any stories about it. Thats all. The underlying reasons are moot, you're assuming, maybe I don't intend to go to the bar, maybe since its free I just want to accomplish it, or maybe I am hiding the fact that I'm a serial killer, but this thread was about TRANSCRIPTS AND LSAC.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

haus

Gold

Post by haus » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:00 am

armyparalegalnco wrote:
Until the government decides to rescind your benefits after the fact for fraud, but until then, enjoy.

Curry

Post by Curry » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:00 am

armyparalegalnco wrote:At this point, its more about the fact that time and time again on these boards no one addreses the question? I'm so tired of hearing about how the C&F will find out the color of your cat in second grade, when this thread was never about the bar, and the debt that will be incured (like the poster above me who doesn't read). It was simply about the transcripts and LSAC, and did you know anyone who did it, do you have any stories about it. Thats all. The underlying reasons are moot, you're assuming, maybe I don't intend to go to the bar, maybe since its free I just want to accomplish it, or maybe I am hiding the fact that I'm a serial killer, but this thread was about TRANSCRIPTS AND LSAC.
AND HOW ITS OKAY TO LIE TO LSAC/LAW SCHOOLS!!!!!

armyparalegalnco

New

Post by armyparalegalnco » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:00 am

Curry wrote:
armyparalegalnco wrote:
bhan87 wrote:

AND BECAUSE OF THIS, LYING TO LAW SCHOOLS IS OKAY!!!!
As stated in the very first post, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION, MORALS, OR ASSUMPTIONS OF THE QUESTION. If you have beneficial, first hand knowledge, then lets hear it.

bhan87

Silver

Post by bhan87 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:02 am

armyparalegalnco wrote:
bhan87 wrote:

Got it, fixed my post for you

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Curry

Post by Curry » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:02 am

armyparalegalnco wrote:
Curry wrote: AND BECAUSE OF THIS, LYING TO LAW SCHOOLS IS OKAY!!!!
As stated in the very first post, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION, MORALS, OR ASSUMPTIONS OF THE QUESTION. If you have beneficial, first hand knowledge, then lets hear it.
Oh so its not okay? Cool. Then don't do it.

armyparalegalnco

New

Post by armyparalegalnco » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:02 am

haus wrote:
armyparalegalnco wrote:
Until the government decides to rescind your benefits after the fact for fraud, but until then, enjoy.
You guys sure do know it all (except how to focus on the topic). You don't even know what benefits I am talking about, and just like that you ASSUME they can be withdrawn.

haus

Gold

Post by haus » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 am

armyparalegalnco wrote:
The news article that was posted was about forging all the records was about the guy getting into Harvard.

At this point, its more about the fact that time and time again on these boards no one addreses the question? I'm so tired of hearing about how the C&F will find out the color of your cat in second grade, when this thread was never about the bar, and the debt that will be incured (like the poster above me who doesn't read). It was simply about the transcripts and LSAC, and did you know anyone who did it, do you have any stories about it. Thats all. The underlying reasons are moot, you're assuming, maybe I don't intend to go to the bar, maybe since its free I just want to accomplish it, or maybe I am hiding the fact that I'm a serial killer, but this thread was about TRANSCRIPTS AND LSAC.
The news article was about a school finding out that a student lied about things such as their transcript, which is directly on point to your question, can a school find out about a lie regarding ones transcripts. What you are describing is to fraudulently exclude a portion of your transcripts, you do not seem to have the flair that Adam has, but make no mistake, it is the same thing.

FantasticMrFox

Silver

Post by FantasticMrFox » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:05 am

kalvano wrote:Willing to gamble?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

haus

Gold

Post by haus » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:06 am

armyparalegalnco wrote: and just like that you ASSUME they can be withdrawn.
Anything can be withdrawn under the correct circumstances, fraud is a big step in that direction.

Curry

Post by Curry » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 am

armyparalegalnco wrote:
haus wrote:
armyparalegalnco wrote:
You guys sure do know it all (except how to focus on the topic). You don't even know what benefits I am talking about, and just like that you ASSUME they can be withdrawn.
You want a real answer? Fine.

It is unlikely LSAC will find out. It is thus unlikely that your school will find out. As such, you'll probably get away with it. Does that mean its the right thing to do? Thats up to you. The general consensus is that its not the right thing to do. From the standpoint of most people here, getting into law school is a process. The process is a mechanism by which schools are able to determine which students belong where. An attempt to subvert the process (which is what you are doing. you can't deny that) detracts from the institution that we as law school applicants have bought into. If you are okay with that, then do what you want; you'll probably get away with it.

bhan87

Silver

Post by bhan87 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 am

armyparalegalnco wrote:
haus wrote:
armyparalegalnco wrote:
Seems like you've made up your mind on this topic :roll:

All the posters here have told you the best, and only, advice you should receive on this matter: disclose everything. If you want to risk your reputation, feel free to do so... but you aren't going to convince anyone here to change their position on full disclosure.

armyparalegalnco

New

Post by armyparalegalnco » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:09 am

haus wrote:
Anything can be withdrawn under the correct circumstances, fraud is a big step in that direction.
Now I've commited fraud already. Am I a murderer too? I haven't done anything but ask a question. You guys are a trip.

Want to talk about Bar and C&F ok lets go...

Why does everyone seem to think the Bar is some clarvoyant being that immediatly knows all? They only know what you tell them, and what computers show (the computers they check anyhow)
Last edited by armyparalegalnco on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Curry

Post by Curry » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 am

armyparalegalnco wrote:
haus wrote:
Now I've commited fraud already. Am I a murderer too? I haven't done anything but ask a question. You guys are a trip.
Glad you've learned to read. Has anybody said you've committed fraud? No. If you go through with what you are taking about doing, are you committing fraud? Probably.

FantasticMrFox

Silver

Post by FantasticMrFox » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:12 am

bhan87 wrote:
armyparalegalnco wrote:
haus wrote:
armyparalegalnco wrote:
Seems like you've made up your mind on this topic :roll:

All the posters here have told you the best, and only, advice you should receive on this matter: disclose everything. If you want to risk your reputation, feel free to do so... but you aren't going to convince anyone here to change their position on full disclosure.
yeah but now, after three pages of it, i bet most of them want him to be caught

Curry

Post by Curry » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:13 am

FantasticMrFox wrote: yeah but now, after three pages of it, i bet most of them want him to be caught
I don't want him to get caught. I don't want him to do it.

haus

Gold

Post by haus » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:15 am

Curry wrote:
FantasticMrFox wrote: yeah but now, after three pages of it, i bet most of them want him to be caught
I don't want him to get caught. I don't want him to do it.
+1

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”