Admissions consultant

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
shoeshine
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby shoeshine » Thu May 12, 2011 3:42 am

Let me be your consultant. I promise an admission to a T6(Cooley Rankings).

My advice consists of Retake or Retake + ED to UVA.

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby mths » Thu May 12, 2011 3:43 am

sdwhodat wrote:
Oh, I thought you were saying my post was a flame. But I stand by my response to #3. If she were asking me for money and I was considering, I'd doubt not only my intelligence, but my sanity as well, but she told me she'd take me on no charge. If it's a scam, it's not a very good one on her part. She could be legit and really bad though, lol.

her perfect timeline has you submitting applications in february

User avatar
sdwhodat
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby sdwhodat » Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 am

Removed
Last edited by sdwhodat on Thu May 12, 2011 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby mths » Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 am

shoeshine wrote:Let me be your consultant. I promise an admission to a T6(Cooley Rankings).

My advice consists of Retake or Retake + ED to UVA.

Don't worry she offers a law school course to get you prepped and ready for either people's college of law or Yale

remember only choose schools that make you feel fuzzy, don't even look at the rankings

User avatar
sdwhodat
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby sdwhodat » Thu May 12, 2011 3:48 am

Removed
Last edited by sdwhodat on Thu May 12, 2011 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby mths » Thu May 12, 2011 3:51 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok I'm done

I leave you with her success story

"M. was my third protegé at Chicago, and is a classic example of an immigrant with trouble assimilating. We haven't completed a single application, because we haven't gathered the DMV records to explain the suspended drivers' licenses for failure to pay simple traffic tickets. I'm still hoping, but we may have to wait until next year on this one."

User avatar
sdwhodat
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby sdwhodat » Thu May 12, 2011 3:52 am

Hmmm... Interesting definition of success...

shoeshine
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby shoeshine » Thu May 12, 2011 3:53 am

You think she could be a better consultant just by even reading TLS. I feel like she is trying to suck or she is a scamartist of some kind.

User avatar
sdwhodat
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby sdwhodat » Thu May 12, 2011 3:57 am

shoeshine wrote:You think she could be a better consultant just by even reading TLS. I feel like she is trying to suck or she is a scamartist of some kind.


The objective of her scam must be something other than money then... GASP! She's a Skynet agent from the future out to sabotage me. Damn.

shoeshine
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby shoeshine » Thu May 12, 2011 4:02 am

sdwhodat wrote:
shoeshine wrote:You think she could be a better consultant just by even reading TLS. I feel like she is trying to suck or she is a scamartist of some kind.


The objective of her scam must be something other than money then... GASP! She's a Skynet agent from the future out to sabotage me. Damn.


You are the John Conner of Law. In the future you will probably win a big case against a robotics company. Unless she gets to you first...

User avatar
sdwhodat
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby sdwhodat » Thu May 12, 2011 4:03 am

shoeshine wrote:
You are the John Conner of Law. In the future you will probably win a big case against a robotics company. Unless she gets to you first...


This is either really good or really bad.

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby mths » Thu May 12, 2011 4:04 am

Her enrichment materials are

drumroll please

WIKIPEDIA

http://www.deloggio.com/afterwords/wiki.html

User avatar
sdwhodat
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby sdwhodat » Thu May 12, 2011 4:08 am

Why is Camelot a topic?

Also how the hell did this website change so much since last night? (Granted the only section I was looking at was GPA because I was momentarily panicked about a B in a grad course, but I can't even FIND that section anymore...)

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby mths » Thu May 12, 2011 4:13 am

I take back everything I said. I think this woman is now my favorite person in the world. Anyone that supposedly runs this business with something that looks like a middle school education deserves a medal in my book.

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby Bildungsroman » Thu May 12, 2011 4:14 am

mths wrote:I take back everything I said. I think this woman is now my favorite person in the world. Anyone that supposedly runs this business with something that looks like a middle school education deserves a medal in my book.

Law school has made you a hard woman.

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby mths » Thu May 12, 2011 4:14 am

sdwhodat wrote:Why is Camelot a topic?

Also how the hell did this website change so much since last night? (Granted the only section I was looking at was GPA because I was momentarily panicked about a B in a grad course, but I can't even FIND that section anymore...)

^ this is really fishy

also your grad school GPA doesn't count in law school admissions

User avatar
sdwhodat
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby sdwhodat » Thu May 12, 2011 4:18 am

Yeah, found that out without her help, lol. I think she wants me to make her look good...

shoeshine
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby shoeshine » Thu May 12, 2011 4:24 am

sdwhodat wrote:Yeah, found that out without her help, lol. I think she wants me to make her look good...

Ehh....I like the Terminator hypothesis.

User avatar
sdwhodat
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby sdwhodat » Thu May 12, 2011 4:25 am

Me too. Let's go with that one.

User avatar
luckyme
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby luckyme » Thu May 12, 2011 4:26 am

Image

User avatar
sdwhodat
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby sdwhodat » Thu May 12, 2011 4:32 am

Removed
Last edited by sdwhodat on Thu May 12, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
monarchylover
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby monarchylover » Thu May 12, 2011 7:42 am

http://www.youtube.com/user/deloggio#p/a/u/1/B5B02nv2yTE

I found her!!! She's a cartoon who places white people in villanova and U Oregon and URM all over!!!

CanadianWolf
Posts: 10439
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby CanadianWolf » Thu May 12, 2011 11:31 am

Did she say "for free" or "for a fee" ? Either way, it's too expensive, in my opinion.
Last edited by CanadianWolf on Thu May 12, 2011 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

aliarrow
Posts: 886
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby aliarrow » Thu May 12, 2011 11:31 am

.
Last edited by aliarrow on Thu May 12, 2011 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
unc0mm0n1
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Re: Admissions consultant

Postby unc0mm0n1 » Thu May 12, 2011 12:14 pm

mths wrote:
sdwhodat wrote:Why is Camelot a topic?

Also how the hell did this website change so much since last night? (Granted the only section I was looking at was GPA because I was momentarily panicked about a B in a grad course, but I can't even FIND that section anymore...)

^ this is really fishy

also your grad school GPA doesn't count in law school admissions


Who told you this? Sure it doesn't count for your LSAC GPA but I'm pretty sure if me and you were similar canididates and I have a 4.0 in a Berkeley Psych Masters and you have a 2.5 at Southwest Oklahoma State's MBA program I'm sure that would give me an advantage over you. Maybe Master's GPA doesn't count that much because the grad schools grades are normally inflated. Doing terrible in a masters program doesn't look good and could possibly ruin an otherwise stellar application.

Full dislcosure: This is based off of friends cycles and a couple of admissions people I know at a UC system law school. Not sure if it's true for all law schools but it seems logical.
Last edited by unc0mm0n1 on Thu May 12, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bridgeinbrooklyn, MSNbot Media and 2 guests