(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:14 pm
Sounds stupid but i got 81k from Duke and wondering if they're do ANYTHING. my hunch is no but just wondering.
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:21 am
- Posts: 4872
- Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 pm
Sure you can try if you want. but they most likely will say no
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm
northwood wrote:Sure you can try if you want. but they most likely will say no
- Posts: 1253
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 pm
That's like asking a Victoria's Secret Angel to pay to give you for a lapdance.
- Posts: 588
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm
Verity wrote:That's like asking
Victoria's Secret AngelGisele to pay to give you for a lapdance.
- Posts: 312
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:25 am
HYS don't give out merit aid. Period. Don't waste your time. Even with impending six figure debt, you're in a better position than 99.999% of 0Ls.
- Posts: 997
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm
HLS and YLS aid is non negotiable...
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 pm
chrissyc wrote:Sounds stupid but i got 81k from Duke and wondering if they're do ANYTHING. my hunch is no but just wondering.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests