Page 1 of 1

Should I withdraw?

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:58 am
by redsoxfan2495
So far I've been accepted to NYU and waitlisted at UVA, Georgetown and Duke. I have absolutely no intention of attending any of the three schools I've been waitlisted at. Given that, is there any downside at all to simply withdrawing the apps? Just wanted to check before doing so.

Re: Should I withdraw?

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 pm
by gbpackerbacker
if you have absolutely no intention on attending, then withdraw. 'grats on nyu.