Should I withdraw?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:13 am

Should I withdraw?

Postby redsoxfan2495 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:58 am

So far I've been accepted to NYU and waitlisted at UVA, Georgetown and Duke. I have absolutely no intention of attending any of the three schools I've been waitlisted at. Given that, is there any downside at all to simply withdrawing the apps? Just wanted to check before doing so.

User avatar
Posts: 634
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 am

Re: Should I withdraw?

Postby gbpackerbacker » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 pm

if you have absolutely no intention on attending, then withdraw. 'grats on nyu.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 17 guests