Additional documents

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
septimus

Additional documents

Postby septimus » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what the protocol is for sending additional documents -- do I send them directly to each individual school before I send the rest of the application, or do I send them to LSAC to place in the Case Assembly File?

In university I was in an honors program where nearly all the courses given were pass/not pass, and I have a soft copy of a letter from the Dean explaining this (that I could just print out and mail to the school), or I could request that the registrar send this letter to each school directly/to LSAC. Which would be the best approach? When would be the best time to send supporting documents?

Thank you very much in advance for your input.

Eugenie Danglars

Re: Additional documents

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:05 am

When you apply, you can attach documents at will. Unless the letter needs to be certified, you might want to just upload the document to your LSAC file and send it along with your personal statement, optional essays, etc. It's a fool proof way to get it to the school, and it won't delay processing like mailing it in would.

septimus

Re: Additional documents

Postby septimus » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:31 pm

incredibly late, but thank you very much for your input. :)

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”