Yale: To bother, or not to bother? 3.6, 176

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
serdog

Re: Yale: To bother, or not to bother? 3.6, 176

Postby serdog » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 pm

I'm bothering even though I think admission is going LTAFO when they see my stats. It a black hole and worth a shot if you have the money

amorfati

Postby amorfati » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 am

Well, I bothered... sent in the application last night. But what's this I hear about them extending the deadline? Damn, I would have taken a bit more time to really polish it (I have to work all day today).

As for undergrad, no HYPS for me - just NYU. But I did weave my WE/publications/research interests into my PS, and it's very international public service-y, so hopefully it will hit a nerve. Also, I mentioned that I'm working on organizing to lead a fundraising climb of Kilimanjaro for Charity: Water... I know it's not exactly the stuff of olympic athletes, but hopefully it seems at least somewhat interesting!

Anyway, thanks for all the advice... fingers crossed!

CreativityKing

Postby CreativityKing » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:41 pm

amorfati wrote:Well, I bothered... sent in the application last night. But what's this I hear about them extending the deadline? Damn, I would have taken a bit more time to really polish it (I have to work all day today).

I'm actually pretty sure the deadline is now March 1...meaning that I too can remain in the club of debating whether to apply.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”