Stupid Recommendations...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
nightman09

Stupid Recommendations...

Postby nightman09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:10 am

It seems others have asked this, but no one has really answered...

I'm sending additional recs to two schools where I've been held. How do I send these via LSAC? Will a recommendation be sent to the designated schools even though I've already submitted my application/school report?

Knock

Re: Stupid Recommendations...

Postby Knock » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:17 am

nightman09 wrote:It seems others have asked this, but no one has really answered...

I'm sending additional recs to two schools where I've been held. How do I send these via LSAC? Will a recommendation be sent to the designated schools even though I've already submitted my application/school report?

Send it in to LSAC, go to the credentials page, look for LOR. Then you have to go to the school and "assign" them to the school, like you did originally. Yes, your LOR will be sent to the designated schools even though you've already submitted your application. Let me know if you need a more detailed explanations, i'd be glad to be more clear if necessary.

nightman09

Postby nightman09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:23 am

Oh wonderful and easy enough! I was just getting worried as the recommendation has been sitting there (assigned) for a week and doesn't seem like it's been sent...

Knock

Postby Knock » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:25 am

nightman09 wrote:Oh wonderful and easy enough! I was just getting worried as the recommendation has been sitting there (assigned) for a week and doesn't seem like it's been sent...

Just be patient, if it was assigned it'll get sent out, although mine all got sent out the next business day I think.

Confused7

Postby Confused7 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:52 am

This also depends on when your specific law school requests reports from LSAC. So once your school requests it, it will be sent.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”