Updating Transcript?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
smscat

Updating Transcript?

Postby smscat » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:30 pm

I applied to one school a few days ago for a Feb. 15 deadline because they sent me a fee waiver last minute. I did all my other apps last semester, so the transcript attached does not reflect my last semester's grades or what I am taking this semester. My GPA went up .01, but do you think I should still update it? And should I send it to the admissions office or to LSAC, since it's so close to the deadline?

HowdyYall

Re: Updating Transcript?

Postby HowdyYall » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:35 pm

smscat wrote:I applied to one school a few days ago for a Feb. 15 deadline because they sent me a fee waiver last minute. I did all my other apps last semester, so the transcript attached does not reflect my last semester's grades or what I am taking this semester. My GPA went up .01, but do you think I should still update it? And should I send it to the admissions office or to LSAC, since it's so close to the deadline?

update through LSAC and they send it out to all schools. after my school updated my transcript (early/mid january) it took them only 4 days to show up on my "Academic Report Summary" or whatever. Even though it is only .01 itll still set you apart from someone with the same GPA who didnt update with their fall grades

On a side note, it was weird i got two acceptances within two days after LSAC updated my report
Last edited by HowdyYall on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smscat

Re: Updating Transcript?

Postby smscat » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Thanks very much!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”