Law School apps are down... what does it mean?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2L2011

Re: Law School apps are down... what does it mean?

Postby 2L2011 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:10 am

What do you expect? People can't see past next week, and go "oh my god I don't want to be in debt" and don't enroll so that they can stay working as a Manager at Sears and go into debt the old fashioned way(credit cards and gambling) instead.

That plus, cooley is growing so damn fast they probably absorbed all our guys like a sponge!
If you can't find yourself a man, I bet he's with the Ho down the road(along with your brother, your daddy,....)

DeeCee

Postby DeeCee » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:23 pm

2L2011 wrote:What do you expect? People can't see past next week, and go "oh my god I don't want to be in debt" and don't enroll so that they can stay working as a Manager at Sears and go into debt the old fashioned way(credit cards and gambling) instead.

That plus, cooley is growing so damn fast they probably absorbed all our guys like a sponge!
If you can't find yourself a man, I bet he's with the Ho down the road(along with your brother, your daddy,....)

This whole statement is confusing to me and I'm not sure what you're trying to add here.

2L2011

Postby 2L2011 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Sounds like a personal problem.

DeeCee wrote:
2L2011 wrote:What do you expect? People can't see past next week, and go "oh my god I don't want to be in debt" and don't enroll so that they can stay working as a Manager at Sears and go into debt the old fashioned way(credit cards and gambling) instead.

This whole statement is confusing to me and I'm not sure what you're trying to add here.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”