Where to send LOCI/New Grades

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
X_Soda

Where to send LOCI/New Grades

Postby X_Soda » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 am

Hey all,

I'm thinking about sending some LOCI out to some of the schools that have put me on "Hold." I also want to send a copy of my updated transcript. It won't boost my GPA at all, but it does show continued good faith effort. I am wondering where I should send this information. Should I send my tranascripts directly to the admission office of the schools in question, or should I first send them through LSAC? Also, through dealing with Admissions offices, I have realized that the correspondence is done mostly with office workers who probably have very little to do with actual decisions. Should I thus send my LOCI through the LSAC site instead of to the Admissions E-mail address? Thanks.

Knock

Re: Where to send LOCI/New Grades

Postby Knock » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 am

X_Soda wrote:Hey all,

I'm thinking about sending some LOCI out to some of the schools that have put me on "Hold." I also want to send a copy of my updated transcript. It won't boost my GPA at all, but it does show continued good faith effort. I am wondering where I should send this information. Should I send my tranascripts directly to the admission office of the schools in question, or should I first send them through LSAC? Also, through dealing with Admissions offices, I have realized that the correspondence is done mostly with office workers who probably have very little to do with actual decisions. Should I thus send my LOCI through the LSAC site instead of to the Admissions E-mail address? Thanks.

Send your transcript to LSAC, and send your LOCI to the admissions office.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”