Error in PS

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Rmdxthx

Error in PS

Postby Rmdxthx » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm

There's a minor typing error in my PS (lost a "me") :( . I've already send out the PS, so now what can I do to fix it? Does anyone have similar experience?
I'm really worried, the error is in the last paragraph of my PS. I checked it so many times, and I didn't find it! Stupid :(

Moral_Midgetry

Re: Error in PS

Postby Moral_Midgetry » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Rmdxthx wrote:There's a minor typing error in my PS (lost a "me") :( . I've already send out the PS, so now what can I do to fix it? Does anyone have similar experience?
I'm really worried, the error is in the last paragraph of my PS. I checked it so many times, and I didn't find it! Stupid :(

Send in the corrected version. Many schools won't replace the incorrect one but it will save you some face having made the effort to correct the mistake. I did something similar on two of my "Why" essays. It isn't as big a deal as you think.

Rmdxthx

Postby Rmdxthx » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Send in the corrected version. Many schools won't replace the incorrect one but it will save you some face having made the effort to correct the mistake. I did something similar on two of my "Why" essays. It isn't as big a deal as you think.[/quote]
I can't correct it through LSAC,right? So I should send it directly to the law school?

Moral_Midgetry

Postby Moral_Midgetry » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Rmdxthx wrote:Send in the corrected version. Many schools won't replace the incorrect one but it will save you some face having made the effort to correct the mistake. I did something similar on two of my "Why" essays. It isn't as big a deal as you think.

I can't correct it through LSAC,right? So I should send it directly to the law school?[/quote]

Right.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”