Q bout reachhh schools Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
BlueDiamond

Silver

Q bout reachhh schools

Post by BlueDiamond » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 pm

first: does the order which your documents show up under the lsac preview reflect the actual order schools receive your app in?

second: if the first part is a yes.. for reach schools.. if you want to make sure adcomms see a "why x" addendum.. would it be inappropriate to put the why essay before the PS and resume?

third: if these are already answered somewhere I didn't see them.. then again I no good at searchy

BlueDiamond

Silver

Re: Q bout reachhh schools

Post by BlueDiamond » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:20 pm

hi bump

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:22 pm

1. I think so.

2. I don't think it matters that much. Adcomms probably see addenda/statements in all sorts of orders and don't really care because they process the information based on content and have already looked past the order it comes in.

BlueDiamond

Silver

Post by BlueDiamond » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 pm

haha youre always the one to answer my idiotic posts.. i appreciate that.. i think ill do it.. i mean its a reach school right?? even if they think im a total idiot for sending it in that order they can assume it was the same idiocy that put me under their lsat median

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 pm

BlueDiamond wrote:haha youre always the one to answer my idiotic posts.. i appreciate that.. i think ill do it.. i mean its a reach school right?? even if they think im a total idiot for sending it in that order they can assume it was the same idiocy that put me under their lsat median
I legitimately think adcomms skim through the entire app. I don't think they'll just stop halfway through or something if they decide to actually read it.

ETA: Unless halfway through they find out you're a serial killer.

BlueDiamond

Silver

Post by BlueDiamond » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 pm

bk187 wrote:
BlueDiamond wrote:haha youre always the one to answer my idiotic posts.. i appreciate that.. i think ill do it.. i mean its a reach school right?? even if they think im a total idiot for sending it in that order they can assume it was the same idiocy that put me under their lsat median
I legitimately think adcomms skim through the entire app. I don't think they'll just stop halfway through or something if they decide to actually read it.

ETA: Unless halfway through they find out you're a serial killer.
:o in that case.. in the like 2 lines they gave for why I wanna attend I'll just right "read my addendum.. oh btdubs im a serial killer and I know the school address ;).. hope to hear from you soon"

Edit: please critique.. i want this to be pristine

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”