BS senior year courses

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
birD

BS senior year courses

Postby birD » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:25 pm

So because I am a horrible public speaker and anticipate that having good public speaking skills will benefit me as a lawyer I have decided to take a public speaking and acting course durring my last semester in UG. After going to these classes I am now kind of stressed that I may not do good due to the fact that I am horrible at both. I am already in the LS I want to go to but want to keep my GPA up so I graduate suma cum laude. Do you think I should change both classes to P/F or change just one to P/F and audit the other one? Or is this just a dumb question and it doesn't matter? I have enough credits to graduate even if I audit the course.

Knock

Re: BS senior year courses

Postby Knock » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 pm

birD wrote:So because I am a horrible public speaker and anticipate that having good public speaking skills will benefit me as a lawyer I have decided to take a public speaking and acting course durring my last semester in UG. After going to these classes I am now kind of stressed that I may not do good due to the fact that I am horrible at both. I am already in the LS I want to go to but want to keep my GPA up so I graduate suma cum laude. Do you think I should change both classes to P/F or change just one to P/F and audit the other one? Or is this just a dumb question and it doesn't matter? I have enough credits to graduate even if I audit the course.

I'd do P/F and audit then. Schools won't care, you won't have to stress, and you will pretty much guarantee a summa cum laude graduation. Sounds like a win-win-win to me :).

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”