LSAT question on applications?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
LaProfe14

LSAT question on applications?

Postby LaProfe14 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but all apps ask to put down the date I took the exam and my score. Do I have to put down the date of the test that I canceled? I didn't even finish the exam, I filled the cancel bubble and left during the break, then went home and made the cancel official. I'm sure schools will see that I canceled a score in my record, but do I have to put this date/canceled score on my applications?

Knock

Re: LSAT question on applications?

Postby Knock » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 am

LaProfe14 wrote:Sorry if this sounds dumb, but all apps ask to put down the date I took the exam and my score. Do I have to put down the date of the test that I canceled? I didn't even finish the exam, I filled the cancel bubble and left during the break, then went home and made the cancel official. I'm sure schools will see that I canceled a score in my record, but do I have to put this date/canceled score on my applications?

Yeah, just put "date, canceleted" or something similar. I canceled as well and just did my scores like this "06/07/10, 171; 10/09/10, cancel;" if it asks for date + score, if just date just put both dates. A cancel won't hurt you, don't sweat it.

LaProfe14

Re: LSAT question on applications?

Postby LaProfe14 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:44 am

thanks, I guess I should just put it down

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”