CORRECTED Transcripts

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
crit_racer

CORRECTED Transcripts

Postby crit_racer » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:34 pm

I submitted all my apps over the weekend, and have been getting e-mails the past two days that all my apps are complete, etc.

Well, there was a clerical mistake on one of my transcripts that was included on the LSDAS report when I submitted my apps. I didn't know how long it would take to work this out (HUGE state schools can take a while to fix things like this), so I went ahead and submitted my apps w/ the report that included the erroneous transcript.

To my surprise, my UG corrected their mistake, overnighted a corrected transcript, and now the new transcript is reflected in my LSDAS report as of this morning.

I know that LSAC will send updated report to all the schools I've applied to, but should I e-mail them also just to make sure? Would you e-mail them?

I doubt many of you have experience w/ this specific situation, but let me know what you would do or if you've encountered something similar.

crit_racer

Re: CORRECTED Transcripts

Postby crit_racer » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm

BTW...the change resulting from the corrected transcript adds .1 to my GPA, which takes me from a 3.23 to a 3.32, which is a big jump for a splitter

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”