Application Help...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
WashingtonJew

Application Help...

Postby WashingtonJew » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:27 pm

I have been accepted to six schools and waitlisted at two others. As the decisions keep coming in it is becoming more and more clear to me that I would go to one of the target schools I am waiting to here back from should I be accepted. Should I write admissions a note stating this or should I remain patient? I have been accepted to 4 other schools ranked higher at this point...

NoJob

Re: Application Help...

Postby NoJob » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:37 pm

WashingtonJew wrote:I have been accepted to six schools and waitlisted at two others. As the decisions keep coming in it is becoming more and more clear to me that I would go to one of the target schools I am waiting to here back from should I be accepted. Should I write admissions a note stating this or should I remain patient? I have been accepted to 4 other schools ranked higher at this point...

Far more important question, what type of money have you been offered?

WashingtonJew

Postby WashingtonJew » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:00 am

Fortunately, not the most important factor in my decision - for leverage purposes... so far $15 from Indiana

NoJob

Postby NoJob » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 am

WashingtonJew wrote:Fortunately, not the most important factor in my decision - for leverage purposes... so far $15 from Indiana

Go into this anticipating the worst case scenario for you and preparing for that situation.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”