Pepperdine & Loyola Status checker

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Ash;-)

Pepperdine & Loyola Status checker

Postby Ash;-) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 pm

hi everyone, this is a question for peps who applied to Pepperdine, and Loyola (LA)

i was wondering how long did it took for you guys to get a status checker email after your application went complete on LSAC web site? "my application went complete on Dec 9th"

out of 12 schools that i have applied to these two are the only ones that haven't send me anything yet...is this normal?

Judge Philip Banks

Re: Pepperdine & Loyola Status checker

Postby Judge Philip Banks » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Ash;-) wrote:hi everyone, this is a question for peps who applied to Pepperdine, and Loyola (LA)

i was wondering how long did it took for you guys to get a status checker email after your application went complete on LSAC web site? "my application went complete on Dec 9th"

out of 12 schools that i have applied to these two are the only ones that haven't send me anything yet...is this normal?

Seems like a long time... I know Loyola is kind of slow (not THIS slow though), but I'd think you should have gotten something by now. If you are concerned about it, I suggest giving the admissions office a call and asking. They are friendly and helpful.

originalmutt

Re: Pepperdine & Loyola Status checker

Postby originalmutt » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Ash;-) wrote:hi everyone, this is a question for peps who applied to Pepperdine, and Loyola (LA)

I got mine fairly quickly, though I don't remember exactly how long it took. I recall Loyola taking slightly longer. Maybe your email is incorrect on the application or in the LSAC database.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”