Send in transcript from p/t adult education class?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
oyezoyez2015

Send in transcript from p/t adult education class?

Postby oyezoyez2015 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Hello All:

After graduating college I went abroad to volunteer in Africa and Asia and during that time I took two online courses with Harvard Extension just to keep me busy in my off time. They weren't part of any degree program, just adult education courses. Should I request a transcript for these grades to go to CAS? The only problem I foresee having is that I signed up for 4 classes over a two semester period and ended up withdrawing (after drop/add deadline) from two because my workload while volunteering was much higher than expected. If I report, I don't know if that will look negatively upon my application. Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

ItsMyTimeBoston

Re: Send in transcript from p/t adult education class?

Postby ItsMyTimeBoston » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:52 pm

oyezoyez2015 wrote:Hello All:

After graduating college I went abroad to volunteer in Africa and Asia and during that time I took two online courses with Harvard Extension just to keep me busy in my off time. They weren't part of any degree program, just adult education courses. Should I request a transcript for these grades to go to CAS? The only problem I foresee having is that I signed up for 4 classes over a two semester period and ended up withdrawing (after drop/add deadline) from two because my workload while volunteering was much higher than expected. If I report, I don't know if that will look negatively upon my application. Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

You must request a transcript-there is no question about it. It will come out when bar examiners order an educational background report and your enrolment at HES comes up, but does not appear in your law school applications.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”