Didn't date the signature line, worth an email? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
gens1tb

Bronze

Didn't date the signature line, worth an email?

Post by gens1tb » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:23 pm

The "Applicant Certification" section of an application was one of the signature lines that you cannot select. I assumed this meant the whole line couldn't be edited (as it's an online application); but on the next application I couldn't select the signature and I could specify the date. So, I went back (by physically going to their website and downloading the pdf) and sure enough... missed the "date of application."

Worth an email? Or just whistle nonchalantly

fundamentallybroken

Silver

Re: Didn't date the signature line, worth an email?

Post by fundamentallybroken » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 pm

gens1tb wrote:The "Applicant Certification" section of an application was one of the signature lines that you cannot select. I assumed this meant the whole line couldn't be edited (as it's an online application); but on the next application I couldn't select the signature and I could specify the date. So, I went back (by physically going to their website and downloading the pdf) and sure enough... missed the "date of application."

Worth an email? Or just whistle nonchalantly
Not necessarily an error on your part. Some of my applications had editable dates, others did not. If you submitted through LSAC, they know when you applied, so you're probably okay.

In a nutshell: whistle nonchalantly.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”