Waiting 24 hours.

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
SrLaw

Waiting 24 hours.

Postby SrLaw » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:55 pm

I just received my Dec LSAT score which is much higher than my October score. I had all my apps ready to go by the 7th and sent most of them in. However, I am still holding Notre Dame and Emory because their admissions office stated a new batch of fee waivers will be sent by Monday/Tuesday of this week. Will waiting an extra day or so to get a fee waiver be ignorant to do? Or can I hold 24-48 hours to see if I receive a waiver?

HowdyYall

Re: Waiting 24 hours.

Postby HowdyYall » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:57 pm

SrLaw wrote:I just received my Dec LSAT score which is much higher than my October score. I had all my apps ready to go by the 7th and sent most of them in. However, I am still holding Notre Dame and Emory because their admissions office stated a new batch of fee waivers will be sent by Monday/Tuesday of this week. Will waiting an extra day or so to get a fee waiver be ignorant to do? Or can I hold 24-48 hours to see if I receive a waiver?

day or two is not gonna matter. I really wish i wouldve waited for all the few waivers that swarmed in the monday after the October LSAT

Perch

Re: Waiting 24 hours.

Postby Perch » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:37 pm

unless you're incredibly rich I vote wait

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”