Lock me please

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
paratactical

Re: Lock me please

Postby paratactical » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:17 am

niederbomb wrote:Time to ask the mods to lock this thread. I didn't ask for a sermon...

Thanks to everyone who contributed positively!

This is adorable. For future reference, mods generally don't lock threads because you ask. But I bet if you post a bunch of inappropriate pictures they'll lock it pretty quickly.

niederbomb

Postby niederbomb » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:18 am

wow, this is out of hand. Can't you guys just give each other hugs and get along?

starbucksjunkie

Re: can i write adendum for a low gpa AND Lsat score?

Postby starbucksjunkie » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:19 am

albusdumbledore wrote:
starbucksjunkie wrote:I did give him advice on his addendum. I also advised him to stop making excuses and try to think about why it was wrong so he can explain himself if he has to. I'm allowed to have a problem with his attitude. Its all relevant.

Nobody cares if you think it was wrong. And you called him a predator and suggested that he'd do something similar again. All of which was unnecessary. The only thing relevant is what he writes on the addendum because that is why he came. Once again, NOBODY CARES IF YOU THINK HE WAS WRONG

I don't care that others don't care. Also, his lack of remorse and constant attempts to justify his behavior serve to suggest that he would do something similar again. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.

niederbomb

Postby niederbomb » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 am

paratactical wrote:
niederbomb wrote:Time to ask the mods to lock this thread. I didn't ask for a sermon...

This is adorable. For future reference, mods generally don't lock threads because you ask. But I bet if you post a bunch of inappropriate pictures they'll lock it pretty quickly.

+1

but i think it's lockable even without me asking. It devolved into catty name calling awhile ago.

Patriot1208

Postby Patriot1208 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 am

starbucksjunkie wrote:
albusdumbledore wrote:
starbucksjunkie wrote:I did give him advice on his addendum. I also advised him to stop making excuses and try to think about why it was wrong so he can explain himself if he has to. I'm allowed to have a problem with his attitude. Its all relevant.

Nobody cares if you think it was wrong. And you called him a predator and suggested that he'd do something similar again. All of which was unnecessary. The only thing relevant is what he writes on the addendum because that is why he came. Once again, NOBODY CARES IF YOU THINK HE WAS WRONG

I don't care that others don't care. Also, his lack of remorse and constant attempts to justify his behavior serve to suggest that he would do something similar again. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.

stop being so bitchy

edit: for decency.

starbucksjunkie

Postby starbucksjunkie » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:25 am

niederbomb wrote:
paratactical wrote:

+1

but i think it's lockable even without me asking. It devolved into catty name calling awhile ago.

Please. Racist and sexist epithets get tossed around all the time. The worst thing I did was call you a predator. Anyway, I'm done with this. Best of luck to you. Hopefully you figure it out someday.

Miss Dalian

Postby Miss Dalian » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:25 am

starbucksjunkie, feminists like you make all women look bad.

bitch :evil: :evil:

starbucksjunkie

Postby starbucksjunkie » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 am

Patriot1208 wrote:
starbucksjunkie wrote:
albusdumbledore wrote:

stop being so bitchy

Oh! That hurt!

Miss Dalian

Postby Miss Dalian » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 am

Patriot1208 wrote:
starbucksjunkie wrote:
albusdumbledore wrote:

stop being so bitchy

+1

starbucksjunkie

Postby starbucksjunkie » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:27 am

Miss Dalian wrote:starbucksjunkie, feminists like you make all women look bad.

Women like you that turn a blind eye to this behavior don't do anyone any favors. Silence is affirmation.

Patriot1208

Postby Patriot1208 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:28 am

starbucksjunkie wrote:
Miss Dalian wrote:starbucksjunkie, feminists like you make all women look bad.

Women like you that turn a blind eye to this behavior don't do anyone any favors. Silence is affirmation.

I'm hoping para can weigh in on this, but I give the likelihood that you are ugly at about, 90%.

Miss Dalian

Postby Miss Dalian » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:30 am

OP, you said you live in Singapore now? Singapore's the world's second richest country on earth and sooo much better than the U.S. Why on earth would you want to go back to a failing country with people like these?

just stay and go to graduate school here. In 20 years, when americans have made themselves into a 3rd world country, do you really think you will regret living in Singapore?
Last edited by Miss Dalian on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

nygrrrl

Postby nygrrrl » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:30 am

Oh, I'll lock it. Not because I was asked to but because it's devolved into something unfit for this forum and of no further use.
For the record, I'll also give a certain poster a vacation for using an alt to troll.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”