How to make sure law schools receive my new LSAT score?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Alex.Pham

How to make sure law schools receive my new LSAT score?

Postby Alex.Pham » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:09 am

I applied to some law schools with my LSAT score from October and completed the application. I retook the test in December and did MUCH better. How do I make sure the schools I already applied to receive my new score? (I haven't heard back from most of them yet)

megaTTTron

Re: How to make sure law schools receive my new LSAT score?

Postby megaTTTron » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:23 am

Alex.Pham wrote:I applied to some law schools with my LSAT score from October and completed the application. I retook the test in December and did MUCH better. How do I make sure the schools I already applied to receive my new score? (I haven't heard back from most of them yet)

Maybe send LOCI?

SilverE2

Postby SilverE2 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:09 am

megaTTTron wrote:
Alex.Pham wrote:I applied to some law schools with my LSAT score from October and completed the application. I retook the test in December and did MUCH better. How do I make sure the schools I already applied to receive my new score? (I haven't heard back from most of them yet)

Maybe send LOCI?

LOCI before being accepted?

JaLeCa

Postby JaLeCa » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:12 am

It auto-updates on lsac. Ask the school to pull the your lsac file again if you are unsure.

megaTTTron

Postby megaTTTron » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:20 am

SilverE2 wrote:
megaTTTron wrote:

Maybe send LOCI?

LOCI before being accepted?

Whatever, in an email telling them they should be receiving an updated score and that OP is still interested. lol.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”