Confusing email from Notre Dame...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
NorCalBruin
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Confusing email from Notre Dame...

Postby NorCalBruin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:36 pm

I just got an email from Notre Dame that said:

"Your early decision application file is now complete as we have received your December LSAT score, and is ready for review by the Admissions Committee."

However, I did NOT apply to Notre Dame early decision. I double checked my LSAC application and receipt and they both say "Regular Admission".

Is this just bad wording on Notre Dame's part? Anyone else get this? What should I do?

User avatar
glitter178
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Re: Confusing email from Notre Dame...

Postby glitter178 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:36 pm

NorCalBruin wrote:I just got an email from Notre Dame that said:

"Your early decision application file is now complete as we have received your December LSAT score, and is ready for review by the Admissions Committee."

However, I did NOT apply to Notre Dame early decision. I double checked my LSAC application and receipt and they both say "Regular Admission".

Is this just bad wording on Notre Dame's part? Anyone else get this? What should I do?


call them immediately.

User avatar
NorCalBruin
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Re: Confusing email from Notre Dame...

Postby NorCalBruin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:39 pm

They already sent me a second email with the subject line:

NDLS - Your are NOT Early Decision! Your Are Regular!


---So. Whew.

bartleby
Posts: 1315
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 3:23 am

Re: Confusing email from Notre Dame...

Postby bartleby » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:43 pm

NorCalBruin wrote:They already sent me a second email with the subject line:

NDLS - Your are NOT Early Decision! Your Are Regular!


---So. Whew.


lol, not sure why i find this so funny

User avatar
leidice
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:05 am

Re: Confusing email from Notre Dame...

Postby leidice » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:58 pm

...
Last edited by leidice on Thu May 01, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rso11
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Confusing email from Notre Dame...

Postby rso11 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Same thing happened to me with the 2 emails! No idea what that was about.

User avatar
fundamentallybroken
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:52 am

Re: Confusing email from Notre Dame...

Postby fundamentallybroken » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:54 pm

leidice wrote:
NorCalBruin wrote:They already sent me a second email with the subject line:

NDLS - Your are NOT Early Decision! Your Are Regular!


---So. Whew.



I lol'ed at the "you are regular!"


Your early decision, NO! Regular Your are! NDLS learn you law good, no learn your grammar!

User avatar
T6Hopeful
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Re: Confusing email from Notre Dame...

Postby T6Hopeful » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:32 pm

fundamentallybroken wrote:
leidice wrote:
NorCalBruin wrote:They already sent me a second email with the subject line:

NDLS - Your are NOT Early Decision! Your Are Regular!


---So. Whew.



I lol'ed at the "you are regular!"


Your early decision, NO! Regular Your are! NDLS learn you law good, no learn your grammar!

I'm cracking up! :lol:




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests