Updating transcripts - help/advice Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
thugnificent

New

Updating transcripts - help/advice

Post by thugnificent » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Hey all. I applied to some schools earlier in the fall and I have heard back from a few but I am still waiting on a few more. I just finished undergrad and I have a whole semester of grades that these schools do not have. I was able to bump my GPA up a little bit so I was hoping that maybe it would help me out in terms of getting into some of these schools. Should I send my updated transcript directly to the law school? or should I send it to the LSAC and have them send it. I was one of those "
I dont give a shit freshman" so I like to emphasize the upward grade trend. My most recent semester should help prove this point so it's definitely important, but I want to get it in asap because I know four of my schools have already made decisions.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Eugenie Danglars

Gold

Re: Updating transcripts - help/advice

Post by Eugenie Danglars » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:10 am

thugnificent wrote:Hey all. I applied to some schools earlier in the fall and I have heard back from a few but I am still waiting on a few more. I just finished undergrad and I have a whole semester of grades that these schools do not have. I was able to bump my GPA up a little bit so I was hoping that maybe it would help me out in terms of getting into some of these schools. Should I send my updated transcript directly to the law school? or should I send it to the LSAC and have them send it. I was one of those "
I dont give a shit freshman" so I like to emphasize the upward grade trend. My most recent semester should help prove this point so it's definitely important, but I want to get it in asap because I know four of my schools have already made decisions.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
If you send it to LSAC, they'll update your report at all your schools. Same result, but it will save you a lot of time.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”