Report multiple LSAT scores

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
sjlawand88

Report multiple LSAT scores

Postby sjlawand88 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:54 pm

All,

I am currently in the process of applying to a T-50 school. I took the LSAT twice. My institution only accounts for my highest LSAT score.

I wanted to confirm: Despite the above claim, I still provide ALL my LSAT scores on the school application. Including my first score (lower).

Thanks!

dextermorgan

Re: Report multiple LSAT scores

Postby dextermorgan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:56 pm

sjlawand88 wrote:All,

I am currently in the process of applying to a T-50 school. I took the LSAT twice. My institution only accounts for my highest LSAT score.

I wanted to confirm: Despite the above claim, I still provide ALL my LSAT scores on the school application. Including my first score (lower).

Thanks!

Huh?

sjlawand88

Postby sjlawand88 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Since my institution only takes into consideration my highest LSAT score, do I still need to provide both scores (including my lower 1st attempt LSAT score)? Or can I only provide the highest score (2nd attempt)?

dextermorgan

Postby dextermorgan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:59 pm

sjlawand88 wrote:Since my institution only takes into consideration my highest LSAT score, do I still need to provide both scores (including my lower 1st attempt LSAT score)? Or can I only provide the highest score (2nd attempt)?

Your LSDAS report will include both scores. If you are talking about on the application, read the question carefully, but usually they ask for all administrations.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”