Someone please clarify: lsac complete, reports sent, etc

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
DamnLSAT

Someone please clarify: lsac complete, reports sent, etc

Postby DamnLSAT » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:03 pm

I am having trouble understanding the various steps in the lsac admission process. I think you complete the application, it gets sent, then goes lsac complete, then has a report generated for the school. But i have an application that has "report not generated" next to it but the school has already emailed me that the file is under review.

Someone please clarify this whole process. Thanks.

Eugenie Danglars

Re: Someone please clarify: lsac complete, reports sent, etc

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:02 am

DamnLSAT wrote:I am having trouble understanding the various steps in the lsac admission process. I think you complete the application, it gets sent, then goes lsac complete, then has a report generated for the school. But i have an application that has "report not generated" next to it but the school has already emailed me that the file is under review.

Someone please clarify this whole process. Thanks.

You're basically right. This happened to me, and when I inquired, they said that sometimes the processes don't update on the LSAC and the school systems simultaneously so they're out of step for a day or so. Nothing to worry about.

jtb00711

Re: Someone please clarify: lsac complete, reports sent, etc

Postby jtb00711 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:29 am

I am in review @ IU-Indy and Louisville and my reports were generated yesterday. Will they update automatically even though I am in review?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”