Updating Transcript!

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
FiveSermon

Updating Transcript!

Postby FiveSermon » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:00 am

Hi! I just received my fall grades and got a 4.0 which raises my GPA from a 3.78 to a 3.82! How do I go about updating the schools I've already sent applications to? And will it delay my apps?

Eugenie Danglars

Re: Updating Transcript!

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:04 am

Congrats!

Send your transcript with transcript form (updated version box checked) to LSAC. They'll automatically update your report at all the schools that have it. It shouldn't slow you down anywhere you're already complete.

FiveSermon

Postby FiveSermon » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 am

Eugenie Danglars wrote:Congrats!

Send your transcript with transcript form (updated version box checked) to LSAC. They'll automatically update your report at all the schools that have it. It shouldn't slow you down anywhere you're already complete.

What if they are still processing? Cornell is the one that comes to mind since I hear they take around 2 months to go complete!

Eugenie Danglars

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:50 am

FiveSermon wrote:
Eugenie Danglars wrote:Congrats!

What if they are still processing? Cornell is the one that comes to mind since I hear they take around 2 months to go complete!

I'm still processing there too. I mean, it's not like updating could make it any slower, and since it'll help you, go for it.

FiveSermon

Postby FiveSermon » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:02 am

Do I need to wait until I'm back at my school to update transcripts? I'm on break right now! But I don't see how I can hand them a signed form...

Eugenie Danglars

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 am

FiveSermon wrote:Do I need to wait until I'm back at my school to update transcripts? I'm on break right now! But I don't see how I can hand them a signed form...

Fax machine?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”