Updated transcript - opinions please

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
chihuahua12

Updated transcript - opinions please

Postby chihuahua12 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:44 pm

First let me give you the background to my situation: I am currently in undergrad. I completed all my applications a while ago and have already heard back from many schools. Out of the schools I have not heard back from, there are three that are among my top choices. For all three, my LSAT is just below the 75, and my GPA is between the 25 and median.

This past semester I did very well, boosting my GPA .07 points. As far as school numbers are concerned, my new GPA would significantly help. I already e-mailed all 3 schools asking that if they had not already made a decision on my application to please wait until they receive my updated transcript.

What are your thoughts on this? Do schools generally honor such requests? Do you think this semester's grades will help?

PM for specifics.

THANKS!

Knock

Re: Updated transcript - opinions please

Postby Knock » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:46 pm

chihuahua12 wrote:First let me give you the background to my situation: I am currently in undergrad. I completed all my applications a while ago and have already heard back from many schools. Out of the schools I have not heard back from, there are three that are among my top choices. For all three, my LSAT is just below the 75, and my GPA is between the 25 and median.

This past semester I did very well, boosting my GPA .07 points. As far as school numbers are concerned, my new GPA would significantly help. I already e-mailed all 3 schools asking that if they had not already made a decision on my application to please wait until they receive my updated transcript.

What are your thoughts on this? Do schools generally honor such requests? Do you think this semester's grades will help?

PM for specifics.

THANKS!

Depends, what schools and what are your new numbers?

chihuahua12

Re: Updated transcript - opinions please

Postby chihuahua12 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Knock wrote:
chihuahua12 wrote:First let me give you the background to my situation: I am currently in undergrad. I completed all my applications a while ago and have already heard back from many schools. Out of the schools I have not heard back from, there are three that are among my top choices. For all three, my LSAT is just below the 75, and my GPA is between the 25 and median.

PM for specifics.

THANKS!

Depends, what schools and what are your new numbers?

PMed.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”