Any OCT applicant still no word?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
HopefulFish
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby HopefulFish » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:44 pm

For most top schools, has there been a rejection wave yet? Applied to 6, heard from 0.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby Grizz » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:46 pm

HopefulFish wrote:For most top schools, has there been a rejection wave yet? Applied to 6, heard from 0.


Don't worry about it. At all. Chill out. Have a beer.

bdubs
Posts: 3729
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Re: Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby bdubs » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Applied to 14 and heard from 3 so far. I wouldnt worry too much.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby r6_philly » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:51 pm

OP: Why didn't you apply to any schools that you think you will get accepted to?

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby r6_philly » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:53 pm

bdubs wrote:Applied to 14 and heard from 3 so far. I wouldnt worry too much.


3.5/15 here.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby Grizz » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:55 pm

r6_philly wrote:OP: Why didn't you apply to any schools that you think you will get accepted to?


Because she is hot and she deserves it.

Unless the pic is deceiving, and she is an IRL dude.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby r6_philly » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:55 pm

rad law wrote:
r6_philly wrote:OP: Why didn't you apply to any schools that you think you will get accepted to?


Because she is hot and she deserves it.

Unless the pic is deceiving, and she is an IRL dude.


If she is as hot as her pic, she would be more self-confident than this.

RTFM
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Re: Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby RTFM » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:34 am

r6_philly wrote:
rad law wrote:
r6_philly wrote:OP: Why didn't you apply to any schools that you think you will get accepted to?


Because she is hot and she deserves it.

Unless the pic is deceiving, and she is an IRL dude.


If she is as hot as her pic, she would be more self-confident than this.


If she were more self-confident, she wouldn't need to post that pic.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby r6_philly » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:36 am

RTFM wrote:If she were more self-confident, she wouldn't need to post that pic.


That's not true, hot girls love to show off. Check out some hot girls' facebook/myspace pages and see how many 100's of the same pose they have in their albums.

User avatar
2011L1
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Re: Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby 2011L1 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:39 am

RTFM wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
rad law wrote:
r6_philly wrote:OP: Why didn't you apply to any schools that you think you will get accepted to?


Because she is hot and she deserves it.

Unless the pic is deceiving, and she is an IRL dude.


If she is as hot as her pic, she would be more self-confident than this.


If she were more self-confident, she wouldn't need to post that pic.


are you a chubby chick hater? please appreciate that pic!

RTFM
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Re: Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby RTFM » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:56 am

2011L1 wrote:are you a chubby chick hater? please appreciate that pic!


Hahahaha, I didn't say she shouldn't post that pic :wink:

But in all seriousness, OP--either apply to a couple more schools where you're actually above medians or just wait and see what happens with the schools you've applied to instead of assuming that you will be getting a rejection as soon as other people hear about rejections.

mcdongy
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Re: Any OCT applicant still no word?

Postby mcdongy » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 am

Unless the pic is deceiving, and she is an IRL dude.


This one. Although I hope that's his girlfriend...if so, good job.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], YoungSimba and 4 guests