So, a highly specific application question...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:44 pm

So, a highly specific application question...

Postby weilchild2 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Alright, so I am ready to apply. I have my LSAC account all ready with a transcript that does not include this past semester and an LSAT score from October.

But, I have a December score waiting in the wings that is (hopefully) better than the last, and this semester I raised my cumulative GPA from a 3.5 to a 3.6. But these new numbers are not reflected in the profile that I would send to law schools.

I want to get my applications in ASAP, but I'm wondering if it's a better idea to wait until my LSAC profile reflects my higher numbers. Are schools sure to check updates in your profile? And if they do would they would they appreciate a timely application, or a complete one? Do you see my dilemma?

Sorry for the long post

tl;dr - Should I send in my application now, or wait for my more competitive scores to become available?

User avatar

Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Re: So, a highly specific application question...

Postby jwaters » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:41 am

They aren't going to look at your apps until they are complete so sending it now won't do you any good. Have everything ready to go so that you can send them all out as soon as you get your score back.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests