Question about apps in before dec score comes out?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
jesss

Question about apps in before dec score comes out?

Postby jesss » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:52 pm

So I'll have my apps complete (except for my December LSAT score which I'm still waiting on) soon...I keep reading on here that it's better to turn them in so that you can go complete more quickly. My question is do schools automatically receive my December score (I already have one from October) and if not, how do I make sure they get it? Do I have to submit some type of request through LSAC or something?

Thanks!

r6_philly

Re: Question about apps in before dec score comes out?

Postby r6_philly » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:23 pm

jesss wrote:So I'll have my apps complete (except for my December LSAT score which I'm still waiting on) soon...I keep reading on here that it's better to turn them in so that you can go complete more quickly. My question is do schools automatically receive my December score (I already have one from October) and if not, how do I make sure they get it? Do I have to submit some type of request through LSAC or something?

Thanks!

Do you have a previous score? If not, schools won't even get a LSDAS report until the score is released. If you do have a previous score, schools you applied to will receive a new LSDAS report with the new score added. Either way you will not have to do anything to initiate this update.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”