Report Status questions - LSAC.org Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
DamnLSAT

Bronze

Report Status questions - LSAC.org

Post by DamnLSAT » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!

Like every cool kid out there, I am submitting my applications over the next few days during the christmas break. Several have been submitted, and my lsac.org page shows that the applications are "LSAC completed" but when I check the Report status of each of my applications, all of them have the little blue exclamation point next to them indicating a report has not been sent.

From what I have gathered, the reports have been compiled just not requested by the schools. Is this because it is the holiday and most schools are closed? Or, is there something I am missing.

Thanks.

smears

New

Re: Report Status questions - LSAC.org

Post by smears » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Maybe they're closed for xmas?

DamnLSAT

Bronze

Post by DamnLSAT » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:18 pm

That is my initial guess, but I thought i'd shoot it around the forum to see if anyone else was in the same rickety boat.

Perch

Silver

Post by Perch » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:25 pm

DamnLSAT wrote:Merry Christmas everyone!

Like every cool kid out there, I am submitting my applications over the next few days during the christmas break. Several have been submitted, and my lsac.org page shows that the applications are "LSAC completed" but when I check the Report status of each of my applications, all of them have the little blue exclamation point next to them indicating a report has not been sent.

From what I have gathered, the reports have been compiled just not requested by the schools. Is this because it is the holiday and most schools are closed? Or, is there something I am missing.

Thanks.
this. some schools only request the reports on certain days of the week or whatever, but given it's the holidays I'm sure that school is just closed. Once it goes to the school, the exclamation point will go away...leave it be and Merry Christmas!

Lokomani

New

Post by Lokomani » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Use common sense. This is a key tool for any profession.

DamnLSAT

Bronze

Post by DamnLSAT » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:59 pm

"use common sense" - the most vague advice anyone has ever given. Powerful stuff.

You use your common sense, I'll use the forum comprised of thousand fellow law school applicants to gather the information necessary for me to tackle a problem.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”