Deferred Admission - Send an update?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
mailbuaces

Deferred Admission - Send an update?

Postby mailbuaces » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:27 pm

I deferred my admission to a T-30 law school. In the meantime, I finished my Master's in a reputable school/program with a 4.0. Do you guys think I should send an update to the school with what I have been upto this year and mention them that I did well in my Master's program. Does anyone think it will help me get more scholarship money? My UG GPA wasn't very good, so I feel it's one way of letting the school know that I am taking a different approach and I am more focused... any input would be appreciated!

krad

Re: Deferred Admission - Send an update?

Postby krad » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:13 am

mailbuaces wrote:I deferred my admission to a T-30 law school. In the meantime, I finished my Master's in a reputable school/program with a 4.0. Do you guys think I should send an update to the school with what I have been upto this year and mention them that I did well in my Master's program. Does anyone think it will help me get more scholarship money? My UG GPA wasn't very good, so I feel it's one way of letting the school know that I am taking a different approach and I am more focused... any input would be appreciated!

It might be worth a shot, but I don't know how much it would help you to leverage scholly $ though since you've already committed to attend by deferring, right?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”