Submitting app b4 LSAT score?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
brightside

Submitting app b4 LSAT score?

Postby brightside » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Hi

I'm sure many folks are in this position, and there might already be threads running on this... but for those of us waiting on the Dec LSAT score, are we recommended to wait for the score before submitting our apps?

I'm wondering if there is any benefit to turn in an incomplete app over the winter holidays or hold off to turn in a final application Jan 7 or Jan11.

Any thoughts? Others in the same boat?

Knock

Re: Submitting app b4 LSAT score?

Postby Knock » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm

brightside wrote:Hi

I'm sure many folks are in this position, and there might already be threads running on this... but for those of us waiting on the Dec LSAT score, are we recommended to wait for the score before submitting our apps?

I'm wondering if there is any benefit to turn in an incomplete app over the winter holidays or hold off to turn in a final application Jan 7 or Jan11.

Any thoughts? Others in the same boat?

If you're ready with everything besides your LSAT score, might as well submit, that way you'll go complete as soon as your score gets released, and gets complete before most of the other people waiting on their December score.

bk1

Postby bk1 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:09 pm

If you submit it before, it should go complete faster (if only by a small amount).

brightside

Postby brightside » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Thanks for this feedback!

Sandro

Postby Sandro » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:20 pm

submit ASAP. Some schools take their sweet time completing your app and if you have to provide supplementary docs it could be even longer.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”