Do you have to pay for CAS before your LORs and transcripts will be processed?
It says online:
You may perform any of the tasks below in any order you choose, however, your law school report will not be released until
* Credential Assembly Service (CAS) is purchased;
* information about the schools you've attended is submitted;
* transcripts for schools attended are received and processed;
* LSAT score exists in your file; and
* required letters of recommendation/evaluations are received.
Will they really process everything before you've paid?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:18 pm
Bah... alright I did... I'm still kinda borderline on whether it's worth my money, though, as I'm still not sure I'd attend school in the US even on full scholarship. I just like Canada better. But I guess I'll decide that when I see acceptances/rejections, rather than before submitting applications.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], cavalier1138 and 5 guests