2 Questions About Updating Transcripts

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
mreocc

2 Questions About Updating Transcripts

Postby mreocc » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:19 pm

1- Is it worth it to send an updated transcript if my GPA goes from a 3.32 to a 3.37?

2- Does updating transcripts at schools I've already applied to change my complete date (i.e. if I was complete in the beginning of November does sending a new transcript in January make my application now complete in January?)

r6_philly

Re: 2 Questions About Updating Transcripts

Postby r6_philly » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:24 pm

mreocc wrote:1- Is it worth it to send an updated transcript if my GPA goes from a 3.32 to a 3.37?

2- Does updating transcripts at schools I've already applied to change my complete date (i.e. if I was complete in the beginning of November does sending a new transcript in January make my application now complete in January?)

1. If it cross any quartile lines 25%/median

2. No, they just add the new report to the file.

NZA

Re: 2 Questions About Updating Transcripts

Postby NZA » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:26 pm

mreocc wrote:1- Is it worth it to send an updated transcript if my GPA goes from a 3.32 to a 3.37?

1) Sure! Given that all it really takes is going to the Registrar and getting it done, why not?

2) I don't think so. :\ If you're a Senior, I think some law schools send acceptance letters with the stipulation that you send in your final semester/quarter grades, anyway.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”