Way to attach LOR through LSAC after report is sent?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
WithoutMe

Way to attach LOR through LSAC after report is sent?

Postby WithoutMe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:13 pm

I only attached 1 LOR through LSAC and thought I attached 2. Is there a way to add the second one through LSAC and get the 2nd LOR sent after the first report got sent. I went to LSAC Completed Apps section and attached the second LOR. Do I just wait for the second report to send or do I have to hit a button as I dont see anything hit to get it sent. The school requires 2 LOR's so my file is not going complete until the second letter comes in through LSAC.

And yes I searched the forum and an answer has never been provided other than "send the letter to the school" -.-

Knock

Re: Way to attach LOR through LSAC after report is sent?

Postby Knock » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:59 pm

WithoutMe wrote:I only attached 1 LOR through LSAC and thought I attached 2. Is there a way to add the second one through LSAC and get the 2nd LOR sent after the first report got sent. I went to LSAC Completed Apps section and attached the second LOR. Do I just wait for the second report to send or do I have to hit a button as I dont see anything hit to get it sent. The school requires 2 LOR's so my file is not going complete until the second letter comes in through LSAC.

And yes I searched the forum and an answer has never been provided other than "send the letter to the school" -.-

Q: How do I submit LOR after I've submitted the app?
Just go in and assign the LOR to the schools you want. It will update.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=131727

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”