sending out apps over the next few days, but gpa may change

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
doubleL

sending out apps over the next few days, but gpa may change

Postby doubleL » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Hey guys...so finals are over at school. I plan to send in my apps this week (monday & tuesday); however, I will have a new cum gpa soon. I have everything on my lsac account ready...transcript send and complete, letters of rec, resume and whatnot. Do I have to get a new transcript sent, which would take another 3 weeks...or change my resume....or anything? Cant I just sent what lsac has received and processed already? thanks

BlueDiamond

Re: sending out apps over the next few days, but gpa may change

Postby BlueDiamond » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:04 pm

doubleL wrote:Hey guys...so finals are over at school. I plan to send in my apps this week (monday & tuesday); however, I will have a new cum gpa soon. I have everything on my lsac account ready...transcript send and complete, letters of rec, resume and whatnot. Do I have to get a new transcript sent, which would take another 3 weeks...or change my resume....or anything? Cant I just sent what lsac has received and processed already? thanks

you should search the forums for stuff before posting.. but send now.. and send the lsac the transcript for your new grades when they come out.. they will get it to all the schools you applied to.. send the resume as is

doubleL

Re: sending out apps over the next few days, but gpa may change

Postby doubleL » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:10 pm

i looked. and my gpa may be lower than it was...studying for the lsat and all screwed me. id rather not sent them a new transcript until they ask for senior grades...

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”