Law School Numbers problem...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
pereira6

Law School Numbers problem...

Postby pereira6 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:53 pm

So 9 out of 10 times I try to log in, it gives me an error message that says "There is a problem with sessions. Please send an e-mail to webmaster@lawschoolnumbers.com".

Of course, I e-mail that address and it does nothing. It's been doing this for about a month.

Has anyone had this problem before? What the heck is sessions? Does anyone know what I can do? I kinda would like to update my profile haha.

P.S. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum to throw this topic at.

NZA

Re: Law School Numbers problem...

Postby NZA » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Hmm...I just stay logged on, so I don't experience this problem. :(

starrydreamz3

Postby starrydreamz3 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 pm

That happens sometimes when you log in on one computer and don't log off, then try to log on again. If you're going between a work/home computer that could be the problem.

You can also try logging on with another browser. I know it sucks but it's the only thing that works for me. I must have logged on one of my school computers and now my home comp gives me that error. =/

Ford Prefect

Postby Ford Prefect » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:59 pm

I've had this problem twice now. Both times immediately after running ccleaner on my computer. My guess is when I cleared cookies, LSN no longer recognized my login (I don't know why that would be, though). I emailed the webmaster both times, and it was fixed within a few days.

pereira6

Postby pereira6 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:00 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:That happens sometimes when you log in on one computer and don't log off, then try to log on again. If you're going between a work/home computer that could be the problem.

You can also try logging on with another browser. I know it sucks but it's the only thing that works for me. I must have logged on one of my school computers and now my home comp gives me that error. =/

I was thinking this may be the problem, however it works sometimes? I do access it from computers all over campus haha.

Can anyone else confirm this is the issue?

Thanks!

s0ph1e2007

Postby s0ph1e2007 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:03 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:That happens sometimes when you log in on one computer and don't log off, then try to log on again. If you're going between a work/home computer that could be the problem.

TITCR

pereira6

Postby pereira6 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:06 pm

s0ph1e2007 wrote:

TITCR

Thanks for the quick responses and help, TLS. I know I can count on you haha. Using a different browser worked for now!

adt231

Postby adt231 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:55 pm

pereira6 wrote:
s0ph1e2007 wrote:

TITCR

Thanks for the quick responses and help, TLS. I know I can count on you haha. Using a different browser worked for now!

Yea, I had this same problem and they cleared all of the browsing data on all of my browers (cookies, history, chache, etc.) and then it worked. Not sure if this was a coincidence or not, though.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”