What are people's thoughts on UCI? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Zeile

Bronze

What are people's thoughts on UCI?

Post by Zeile » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Gotti

Gold

Re: What are people's thoughts on UCI?

Post by Gotti » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:50 pm

ugh. i went there for UG. so boring.

conroyc

New

Post by conroyc » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Gotti wrote:ugh. i went there for UG. so boring.
I am still at UCI for UG, and I've had quite the opposite experience. Beautiful location and campus... I love it here!

Gotti

Gold

Post by Gotti » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:49 pm

conroyc wrote:
I am still at UCI for UG, and I've had quite the opposite experience. Beautiful location and campus... I love it here!

Haha I hate the suburbs...I'm very partial to big cities. I'm applying to NYC schools and stuff to get the hell out of Irvine. The only reason I didn't move back to the bay after graduation is because my boyfriend lives down here.

...so I guess if you like big cities and an exciting, fast-paced lifestyle, Irvine is not for you.

conroyc

New

Post by conroyc » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Gotti wrote:
conroyc wrote:

Haha I hate the suburbs...I'm very partial to big cities. I'm applying to NYC schools and stuff to get the hell out of Irvine. The only reason I didn't move back to the bay after graduation is because my boyfriend lives down here.

...so I guess if you like big cities and an exciting, fast-paced lifestyle, Irvine is not for you.
Haha yes I guess that is true... I came from a REALLY small town in California so Irvine seems more "fast-paced" to me than it probably actually is. It's close to LA so you can drive there but you can still get away from the city if you want to. Plus Newport Beach is a 10 minute drive! Good luck with the NYC schools though! That's definitely a big change from here! :)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

conroyc

New

Post by conroyc » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:09 pm

But for OP, here is a thread that discusses UCI's Law School: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... =uc+irvine

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the campus/student life!

Gotti

Gold

Post by Gotti » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:11 pm

conroyc wrote:
Gotti wrote:
conroyc wrote:

Haha yes I guess that is true... I came from a REALLY small town in California so Irvine seems more "fast-paced" to me than it probably actually is. It's close to LA so you can drive there but you can still get away from the city if you want to. Plus Newport Beach is a 10 minute drive! Good luck with the NYC schools though! That's definitely a big change from here! :)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”