I'm sure this is posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything so if someone knows an already existing thread in which my question is answered a redirect would be helpful too.
This is probably a stupid question but, I took both the Oct. and Dec. lsat but would like to send off my applications now, I know this can be done and that if I ask most schools will wait to consider my application until they get the second lsat score, but how do I ask? Is it appropriate to send an addendum for something like this, or since adcoms usually read addendums towards the end of their evaluation would it be more advantageous to make a phone call or something? Basically I'm worried that I'll get dinged before they make it to the addendum asking them not to evaluate yet - or does that not happen?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: aalian, Google [Bot] and 5 guests