Too late to apply? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
jayman6

Bronze

Too late to apply?

Post by jayman6 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:37 pm

I have been dragging my feet over whether or not to apply to the University of Illinois, but when I found out the application fee for this year was waved I thought "why not?" If I applied today, would it be too late for me to be seriously considered for admission with 3.8/162? I have already been accepted to the University of Iowa, and I have excellent softs and LORs. Any thoughts?

hokie

Bronze

Re: Too late to apply?

Post by hokie » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:41 pm

jayman6 wrote:I have been dragging my feet over whether or not to apply to the University of Illinois, but when I found out the application fee for this year was waved I thought "why not?" If I applied today, would it be too late for me to be seriously considered for admission with 3.8/162? I have already been accepted to the University of Iowa, and I have excellent softs and LORs. Any thoughts?
It's $12, you have a pretty slammin' GPA, and it's still on time/late-early (at least what I think). Why not?

Knock

Platinum

Re: Too late to apply?

Post by Knock » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:43 pm

hokie wrote:
jayman6 wrote:I have been dragging my feet over whether or not to apply to the University of Illinois, but when I found out the application fee for this year was waved I thought "why not?" If I applied today, would it be too late for me to be seriously considered for admission with 3.8/162? I have already been accepted to the University of Iowa, and I have excellent softs and LORs. Any thoughts?
It's $12, you have a pretty slammin' GPA, and it's still on time/late-early (at least what I think). Why not?
I would shoot them application. It's still on time, and probably the majority of applications are coming in between now (or roughly when students go on winter break) and New Years. It's only $12, you don't have much to lose, I say go for it.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”