Telling a school not to wait for my Dec LSAT

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
chalhou1
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Telling a school not to wait for my Dec LSAT

Postby chalhou1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:09 pm

I know I will get in to Michigan State but I feel like the longer I wait the less money that will be there. Should I tell them to just give me a decision now or will they think something is up?

User avatar
luckyme
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Telling a school not to wait for my Dec LSAT

Postby luckyme » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:32 pm

chalhou1 wrote:I know I will get in to Michigan State but I feel like the longer I wait the less money that will be there. Should I tell them to just give me a decision now or will they think something is up?


At this point they probably won't get around to it until December scores are out anyway.

Norwood
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Re: Telling a school not to wait for my Dec LSAT

Postby Norwood » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Most schools will be willing to evaluate your application without waiting for a new LSAT score. I believe MSU takes the highest score anyways so they probably won't care.

Also, don't worry too much about the school running out of money. I was offered a 75% scholarship at the end of the cycle even after they put a hold on awarding scholarship funds. They'll just ask you to submit an additional essay if they begin to run out.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 88234, Dodocogon and 2 guests